Our Blessings!!

This is a new little concept i started making several of, they're a personal favorite. I enjoy most anything that signifies the blessings that children are. And thought I'd make something of it myself. This can be made for any parent with the number on the main piece and dangled pieces being changed according to however many children you have. This first one is a necklace i made for Elaina, the second picture is a CellPhone strap i made for myself.
Both pendant and dangled pieces made of shrink plastic.
Children are blessings.
spread the word.

4 comments:

***:::ARKANA:::*** said...

wow all the things are really pretty!!! good luck with that

Anonymous said...

Hey, I love your photos..they are really nice...

Administrator said...

Hey Ryan, I like this idea! Could you make me one? I'll help with something...
Could it say "i have four little blessings" Anya, Alyssa, Colin, Cayde.

It's for my sister who just had her fourth baby!
Let me know if you can! LY!
--Vesna

Y.M.R said...

Sure, i will get right to it! Would you want it to be a necklace or a cellstrap?? write me at my email box.

Followers