Finding Beauty in the Collage of Life.

I was inspired to make this after i read "Finding Beauty in the Collage of Life. " Elaina gave me pieces of broken sea glass for this project. Its a personal favorite, and not up for sale. This is probably my most favorite quote ever and it inspires me every time i look at it. It inspires me that the Lord is taking all the broken things in my life and is going to make something beautiful of it. And i know that he'll show me one day and i will only cry because im going to wish i gave him more of myself to make his collage more beautiful.
Sea glass wrapped in copper wire. Sandpapered shrink plastic with quote written on it. Glass orange beads. Leather strap.

2 comments:

K. said...

How long did that take to make?

.kerstin

Y.M.R said...

roughly 30 minutes?? i started it one afternoon...had to stop and take my kids...and then finished it that night.

Followers