My First Book.

Having just recently learned to chain stitch, i quickly made my very first book. blank pages will be filled with my poetry from the past few years. the clock represents broken time.

Here we go: Cardboard cover with red painting sponged over with Acrylic black paint. some edges were sandpapered very softly. I then took a picture that i painted a few months ago tore it up to small pieces and glued it on. The white piece of paper was crinkled and spread back out, i then scribbled words in cursive with a gold pen. frame made of polymer clay, and shrink plastic not yet shrunken.
puzzle piece with little black paint over it, the wooden beads, the watch, the dried leaf, and the frame were all superglued on at the very end.
DING!! dekiagari!

3 comments:

Maiki said...

hey thats kinda cool

Y.M.R said...

Why thank you Maiki. That sure was the look i was going for. hehe.

Mary said...

Hey Ryan, do you still have this notebook? (or any other ones you've made)?
I'm reallyyy interested in buying 1 (no, actually I want 2) from you..
Let me know!

Followers