New Decades.

Since the original got sold to a very generous someone, i worked extra hard to make another one. The color of the glass stone is different. i like the original better but good things don't always come around again. PTL.
#1: Glass flat marble wrapped in Aluminum wire. Aluminum wired beads, and glass beads bought from the 100yen store.

I bought myself some Aluminum wire with a gorgeous color to it, and wanted to make the same design in color. I like how it turned out. the strap is short and rather "choker" like, not really my style, but it would probably look better on someone else.
#2: Glass flat marble wrapped in Aluminum wire. Glass, wood, plastic and polymer clay beads.

This one i made for someone who will find the above two a little overdone. I made this one simple.
#3: Glass flat marble wrapped in Aluminum wire. Wire beads. Elastic cord.

0 comments:

Followers