This weeks.

Bracelets can be fun and a lot easier than making necklaces. This was the second bracelet i ever made (the first being the one i turned into my watch.) This was fun adding a bunch of swirlies and dots. The finish product rather creeped me out, but Elaina found it adorable so i gave it to her.
#1: Polymer clay. Transparent elastic.

This is probably the only thing i ever made that successfully turned out manly.
#2: Silver Pendant (not made by me). Leather strap. Wooden and Polymer Clay beads. Black parts of the strap was colored in by permanent marker.

#3: Polymer clay pendant. Plastic string. clay, glass and wooden beads.

This is a matching series as another one i haven't posted yet. This one says "Choose Love" the second one says "Choose Patience". Its supposed to be related to parenting. Those are two main things i always need to remind myself whenever I'm about to lose it, or be sharp with my kids.
#4: Shrink plastic framed with polymer clay. Brass Wire decoration. Clay, wood, and glass beads.

0 comments:

Followers